Thursday, July 21, 2011

Doggy Quilt

Jael by SoSarahSews
Jael, a photo by SoSarahSews on Flickr.





Here are some pictures of the blocks that I've made using most of the Birdie Stitches pattern that Corey from Little Miss Shabby has created.  (I like the last one, he looks like he's stopping to smell the flowers.)

I've made a set of birdies for my niece, Hannah, who's Mommy and Daddy have decorated her room with birds. But my niece, Jael's Mommy and Daddy love miniature dachshunds, so I went with this cute doggy!

I've enjoyed having a late night project that is quiet.  It's something to do while my husband and I are relaxing and watching TV together.  (Well, he's watching, I'm just being there with him, yet being productive.) 

3 comments:

  1. I love your embroidery!! I am like you...watching TV and sewing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! I'm excited to see more of your blocks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with this...very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete