Monday, November 28, 2011

New Wall Decor

I'm home! We had a great Thanksgiving with our family, and I hope you did, too!

It started with a nice long trip from Miami to Atlanta.  Then a trip to the Minute Clinic for some antibiotics for my strep throat.  My youngest got two nasty scratches on his face from a swing. (Same swing, two separate times.)  Cousins had stomach bug, but I think we might have lucked out on that.

All in all, it was awesome! No trips to the ER for wheezing babies = success in my book! Been there, done that.

Seriously, how can we be so close to family that we only see once a year?  It is SUCH a blessing from God!

We had a great time with Grandma.  I took pics of her old quilts that her mother made, because this is the first time I've ever seen them. But at the moment I cannot find my camera.  :( But all the wash is done! :)

Okay, so today I did tons of laundry, cleaning the house, and then filled two new photo collages and changed out other pictures in old frames and then I did this.



You like?

I've seen many different versions floating around blogland, and this is my interpretation. Just an old frame, some fabric, glue, and a letter and you have a new wall decoration. Easy as that.



Okay, now off to bed I go. I got everything around the house done today so I can finish up the second Quilting for Kids quilt tomorrow (or shortly thereafter).

Pictures to come!

What's on your plate for this week? Oh, too stuffed from last week? Okay, what's on your agenda?

0 comments:

Post a Comment