Friday, June 1, 2012

May Sewing

It's a new month, which means a new chance to share our sewing progress made last month.

May was a good month for me. All together I completed 5 quilts!  1 for me, 4 for others.

May Sewing

I made three memory quilts for my Aunt and her children. You can read about it here.

I also made a Hard Rock memory quilt for a friend who collected these during the 80's and 90's. The back of the quilt is old jean shirts and even a pair of jeans that went to Woodstock! Check it out here.

The last is the quilt top of my Stained quilt. You can read about it here, but I need to update with new pics because it's been finished for a few weeks now, but has been busy keeping us warm and cuddly on the couch!

Now head on over to Lily's Quilts and see what others have been up to, but come back!!! I have a new quilt almost finished that I want to show you!

Have a great weekend!
Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

  1. What a lot of work! 5 quilts is such an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous idea to do memory quilts! What a wonderful keepsake they will be. Your Stained quilt is spectacular! I really must put that on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stained glass quilt! I would like to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on some great finishes! The stained glass quilt is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic quilts! I really like your machine quilting style, it adds such a nice dimension to the quilts :)

    ReplyDelete